TPC Parkway Property Management
Let us manage your TPC Parkway Rental Property
Having a successful rental property requires a lot of time, effort, experience and knowledge. Let us save you that time, effort and frustration that comes with gaining that experience.
As a full service TPC Parkway property management company, our team is responsible for taking care of all aspects of managing your rental(s).
Make more informed investment decisions
Our market analysis helps landlords and us make data-informed decisions about their rental property, including rate estimates and other information so they can invest and manage their investment property more wisely.Get a Free Rental Analysis
SCHEDULE A CONSULTATION
Explore What We Do
As your TPC Parkway Property Manager
how much rent for your TPC Parkway rental?
- Get Optimized Rental Value for Your Property
- Gain Crucial Insight into Current Market Conditions
- Determine Your Cash Flow from Monthly Rental Value
GET YOUR FREE REPORT EMAILED IN MINUTES
Our Rental Analysis calculator utilizes local data sources to ensure we are getting our clients the highest rents while also ensuring your home is rented quickly, and to the best tenant. We pair our own expertise with industry leading data to help you make the best decisions.
PEACE OF MIND PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
- We have over 16 years experience with an aggressive approach to irresponsible residents
- Our company is technology based and we have systems in place to remind your residents to perform basic maintenance like replacing a/c filters and report leaks
- We collect and distribute rents among the fastest Property Management companies
- We offer direct deposit safely into your account
- We prepare tax form 1099 and financial statements for your investments
QUESTIONS YOU SHOULD ASK
EVERY PROPERTY MANAGEMENT COMPANY
- Do you have a 24/7/365 repair hotline to ensure all emergencies are handled immediately?
- Do you have a consistent report with pictures that monitors the condition of a home on a regular basis? Can I see an example?
- How long is the time for me to receive my monthly payments?
- Do you hire a professional photographer for pictures with a tripod and lighting or do you personally take pictures? If so what model of camera do you use ?
- Are all of your handymen and service companies insured or are you risking liability every time they walk through your home?
- Are you affiliated with NARPM? National Association of Residential Property Managers that holds property managers to a higher ethical standard.
About TPC Parkway
Where San Antonio meets the Texas Hill Country, you will find TPC Parkway. This four-mile stretch of road lies east of 281 and adjacent to Stone Oak. A beautifully landscaped median runs the length of the roadway and perfectly complements the subdivisions found there. The area is one of the newer additions to the city’s housing market but has already made quite a name for itself. It is now a leading option for wealthy San Antonians looking to settle down in the northern reaches of the city.
Despite being on the outskirts of San Antonio, neighborhoods here are surprisingly accessible thanks to TPC Parkway feeding directly into 281. The region is assigned to North East ISD and is also where you’ll find one of city’s newest and most beautiful campuses—Claudia Taylor “Lady Bird” Johnson High School. Since the area is removed from the noise of the city, both traffic and crime here are understandably low.
TPC Parkway’s main attraction is without a doubt the JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa. This lavish retreat features the famous TPC San Antonio golf course, a 1,200-foot lazy river, and much more. Other amenities in the area include the Encino Library and luxury shopping at the Village at Stone Oak. Foodies will rejoice over nearby dining options, such as BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse, Smokey Mo’s BBQ, and 46th St. New York Style Pizzeria. There are also several scenic drives that can be taken just minutes away.
Since the communities here are new to San Antonio, there exists a heightened level of interest surrounding TPC Parkway. This attention from the public has done wonders for home values, making the region a sound option for owning rental property. With so much room for further development, it’s safe to say the excitement people feel for the area is here to stay.
One of the keys to a successful investment is minimizing your costs as much as possible. A great way to do that is to purchase a newer house that has a lasting future ahead of it. The homes found along TPC Parkway have all been built in the last twenty years, and many are still going up today. The sort of disrepair that afflicts older homes and neighborhoods is markedly absent from the communities here.
A quick look into the area’s recent past paints a bright future for the neighborhoods of TPC Parkway. As San Antonio’s population has continued to grow, more and more families have sought to rent homes farther from the commotion of the city. The increased demand for a quieter lifestyle has caused homes in this part of town to steadily appreciate over the last ten years.
TPC Parkway is full of exciting new development and is a rich source of investment opportunities in Far North San Antonio. If you are interested in TPC Parkway, or would like to get a feel for the market, be sure to check out our San Antonio homes for rent.