Olmos Park Property Management
Let us manage your Olmos Park Rental Property
Having a successful rental property requires a lot of time, effort, experience and knowledge. Let us save you that time, effort and frustration that comes with gaining that experience.
As a full service Olmos Park property management company, our team is responsible for taking care of all aspects of managing your rental(s).
Make more informed investment decisions
Our market analysis helps landlords and us make data-informed decisions about their rental property, including rate estimates and other information so they can invest and manage their investment property more wisely.Get a Free Rental Analysis
SCHEDULE A CONSULTATION
how much rent for your Olmos Park rental?
- Get Optimized Rental Value for Your Property
- Gain Crucial Insight into Current Market Conditions
- Determine Your Cash Flow from Monthly Rental Value
GET YOUR FREE REPORT EMAILED IN MINUTES
Peace of Mind does not collect any fees until the property is leased.
Cancel our management agreement at any time with 30-day notice.
Service includes up to $3,000 over the security deposit to handle costs associated with pet-damage.
Explore What We Do
As your Olmos Park Property Manager
Marketing is key to successful rentals. We provide an expert market analysis for each property we manage to maximize your return on investment.
- Professional photographer
- Multiple Listing Service
- Multiple websites - Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, and many more
- Showing the property
We conduct extensive screening on all residents and handle every aspect of getting your investment rented in the shortest time possible.
FINDING A RESPONSIBLE RESIDENT:
- Use and process detailed resident application
- Review credit report and criminal history
- Verify employment verification and rental history
We make sure you get paid on time, every time. You no longer have to worry about rent showing up in your bank account.
- We collect and distribute rents among the fastest Property Management companies in the area.
- Funds are direct deposited safely into your account
- Our online resident portal allows the residents to conveniently pay rent, and if payment is missed, we take quick action to ensure your rental investment is protected.
We conduct inspections upon move-in and move-out and ensure all maintenance issues are addressed in a timely manner.
WE SAVE YOU MONEY BY…MAINTAINING YOUR HOME:
- 24/7 maintenance hotline to ensure immediate response to all repairs
- A 3rd party assessment report with pictures to monitor the condition of your property before and after each resident
- Accounting for Repairs - An overnight accounting company that oversees all accounts
With our detailed financial reporting tools and online owner portal, it's never been easier to keep tabs on your investment.
In the unfortunate event that a resident needs to be evicted from your rental, we will shield you from the stress and re-rent the property promptly.
QUESTIONS YOU SHOULD ASK
EVERY PROPERTY MANAGEMENT COMPANY
- Do you have a 24/7/365 repair hotline to ensure all emergencies are handled immediately?
- Do you have a consistent report with pictures that monitors the condition of a home on a regular basis? Can I see an example?
- How long is the time for me to receive my monthly payments?
- Do you hire a professional photographer for pictures with a tripod and lighting or do you personally take pictures? If so what model of camera do you use ?
- Are all of your handymen and service companies insured or are you risking liability every time they walk through your home?
- Are you affiliated with NARPM? National Association of Residential Property Managers that holds property managers to a higher ethical standard.
About Olmos Park
The City of Olmos Park is home to some of the most desirable real estate in San Antonio. This upscale enclave lies roughly two miles north of downtown and is well known for its many posh estates, some dating back to the 1920s when the neighborhood was first developed. Year after year, renters seek out properties in this neighborhood looking to enjoy the conveniences of big city life without sacrificing the feel of a tight-knit community.
Location can add a lot to a home, and Olmos Park certainly doesn’t fall short. Easy access to 281 makes getting to and from the airport a breeze, and being centrally located means there’s never a shortage of job opportunities for residents. As for education, most of Olmos Park is zoned to the prestigious Alamo Heights ISD, with a small portion assigned to San Antonio ISD. The community also maintains a crime rate well below the national average, making Olmos Park an ideal place for families wanting to plant their roots near the city center.
Some neighboring amenities include Olmos Basin Park, the San Antonio Zoo, and shopping at the Pearl District. Entertainment options are abundant with multiple performing arts theatres in the vicinity, the Witte Museum on Broadway, and live music on N. Saint Mary’s. Residents of Olmos Park don’t have to look very far to find a bite to eat either. Urth Juice Bar, Hearthstone Bakery Cafe, and nearby Barbaro are just a few local favorites found right in the neighborhood.
The City of Olmos Park has seen a steady growth in residents over the past decade. Additionally, the neighborhood is expected to see property values appreciate in the future. These two attributes create incredible potential for home flipping as well as holding real estate and leasing for several years. Buyers in Olmos Park can purchase a home rest assured there will be no shortage of renters and that their property is likely to increase in value each year a tenant occupies the space.
Due to Olmos Park being a family-oriented community, it’s also perfect for property owners in search of low-maintenance tenants. Families usually fit into this category, because they tend to be trustworthy and reliable. They also typically rent for longer periods of time, resulting in a lower resident turnover rate. Choosing to lease property in a neighborhood like Olmos Park can save you from the extra costs associated with a revolving door of occupants.
Since Olmos Park is an older part of town, virtually all the land has been established at this point. This limited room for growth presents a huge benefit to property owners when coupled with a rising demand for the location. It’s one more indicator that home values here will continue to appreciate for the foreseeable future. Also of note is that Olmos Park proudly boasts its own police department, fire department, and public works department. Services such as these can ease your worries by providing added protection to any property assets you own in the community.
The City of Olmos Park’s reputation has stood the test of time, creating a truly great investment opportunity for potential property owners looking to flip or lease homes in the San Antonio area. If you are interested in Olmos Park, or would like to get a feel for the market, be sure to check out our San Antonio homes for rent.