Terrell Hills Property Management
Let us manage your Terrell Hills Rental Property
Having a successful rental property requires a lot of time, effort, experience and knowledge. Let us save you that time, effort and frustration that comes with gaining that experience.
As a full service Terrell Hills property management company, our team is responsible for taking care of all aspects of managing your rental(s).
Make more informed investment decisions
Our market analysis helps landlords and us make data-informed decisions about their rental property, including rate estimates and other information so they can invest and manage their investment property more wisely.Get a Free Rental Analysis
SCHEDULE A CONSULTATION
how much rent for your Terrell Hills rental?
- Get Optimized Rental Value for Your Property
- Gain Crucial Insight into Current Market Conditions
- Determine Your Cash Flow from Monthly Rental Value
GET YOUR FREE REPORT EMAILED IN MINUTES
Peace of Mind does not collect any fees until the property is leased.
Cancel our management agreement at any time with 30-day notice.
Service includes up to $3,000 over the security deposit to handle costs associated with pet-damage.
Explore What We Do
As your Terrell Hills Property Manager
Marketing is key to successful rentals. We provide an expert market analysis for each property we manage to maximize your return on investment.
- Professional photographer
- Multiple Listing Service
- Multiple websites - Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, and many more
- Showing the property
We conduct extensive screening on all residents and handle every aspect of getting your investment rented in the shortest time possible.
FINDING A RESPONSIBLE RESIDENT:
- Use and process detailed resident application
- Review credit report and criminal history
- Verify employment verification and rental history
We make sure you get paid on time, every time. You no longer have to worry about rent showing up in your bank account.
- We collect and distribute rents among the fastest Property Management companies in the area.
- Funds are direct deposited safely into your account
- Our online resident portal allows the residents to conveniently pay rent, and if payment is missed, we take quick action to ensure your rental investment is protected.
We conduct inspections upon move-in and move-out and ensure all maintenance issues are addressed in a timely manner.
WE SAVE YOU MONEY BY…MAINTAINING YOUR HOME:
- 24/7 maintenance hotline to ensure immediate response to all repairs
- A 3rd party assessment report with pictures to monitor the condition of your property before and after each resident
- Accounting for Repairs - An overnight accounting company that oversees all accounts
With our detailed financial reporting tools and online owner portal, it's never been easier to keep tabs on your investment.
In the unfortunate event that a resident needs to be evicted from your rental, we will shield you from the stress and re-rent the property promptly.
QUESTIONS YOU SHOULD ASK
EVERY PROPERTY MANAGEMENT COMPANY
- Do you have a 24/7/365 repair hotline to ensure all emergencies are handled immediately?
- Do you have a consistent report with pictures that monitors the condition of a home on a regular basis? Can I see an example?
- How long is the time for me to receive my monthly payments?
- Do you hire a professional photographer for pictures with a tripod and lighting or do you personally take pictures? If so what model of camera do you use ?
- Are all of your handymen and service companies insured or are you risking liability every time they walk through your home?
- Are you affiliated with NARPM? National Association of Residential Property Managers that holds property managers to a higher ethical standard.
About Terrell Hills
The City of Terrell Hills is a wealthy community in North East San Antonio. The neighborhood is renowned for its grand real estate and impeccable landscaping. Since construction began in 1919, many homes in Terrell Hills also have historical significance. The community lies just a few minutes north of the downtown sprawl and is considered a top destination for both character and opulence in the metro area. Well-to-do families are drawn to the area for the unique lifestyle the neighborhood provides.
One of the most notable aspects of Terrell Hills is that it shares a border with Fort Sam Houston, making the area especially popular among military families. Several prominent employers are within arm’s reach via 281 and Loop 410. School districts include Alamo Heights ISD and North East ISD—both praised for their standard of excellence in education. The devoted members of the Terrell Hills Police Department see to it that the neighborhood remains a safe place for city dwellers to reside.
When it comes to amenities, Terrell Hills knocks it out of the park. In addition to having its own police force, the community also prides itself on its personal fire department and public works department. Leisure activities range from a day of sports at the San Antonio Country Club to taking a stroll through the San Antonio Botanical Garden. Some amazing eateries can be found in the region, including Broadway 5050, Cerroni’s Purple Garlic, and the iconic Bun N Barrel on Austin Highway.
Terrell Hills is a perfect candidate for real estate investment, whether that be through house flipping or, better yet, owning a rental home. Given the immense popularity of the area, property owners can charge a considerable premium to rent there. Even with the end goal of ultimately flipping a home, leasing the residence in the interim can generate quite a large sum of money in a short amount of time.
A strict boundary line defines Terrell Hills proper and restricts outward development of the area. This creates an ideal situation for home owners when taken into consideration the rising demand for the location. As the population of San Antonio proceeds to grow, so too will the number of people looking to move to Terrell Hills. Increased demand and a limited market will continue to bode well for property values.
Though the list of positive attributes is long, the historic nature of Terrell Hills might just be the most compelling reason to invest in a home there. While some newer neighborhoods will experience a rise and fall in popularity, this is one part of town that will always benefit from its permanent historical status. The community offers a one-of-a-kind, everlasting glimpse into San Antonio’s elegant and cultured past.
The City of Terrell Hills attracts renters from all over San Antonio with its awe-inspiring homes and exceedingly favorable location. If you are interested in Terrell Hills, or would like to get a feel for the market, be sure to check out our San Antonio homes for rent.