Canyon Springs Property Management
Let us manage your Canyon Springs Rental Property
Having a successful rental property requires a lot of time, effort, experience and knowledge. Let us save you that time, effort and frustration that comes with gaining that experience.
As a full service Canyon Springs property management company, our team is responsible for taking care of all aspects of managing your rental(s).
Make more informed investment decisions
Our market analysis helps landlords and us make data-informed decisions about their rental property, including rate estimates and other information so they can invest and manage their investment property more wisely.Get a Free Rental Analysis
SCHEDULE A CONSULTATION
how much rent for your Canyon Springs rental?
- Get Optimized Rental Value for Your Property
- Gain Crucial Insight into Current Market Conditions
- Determine Your Cash Flow from Monthly Rental Value
GET YOUR FREE REPORT EMAILED IN MINUTES
Peace of Mind does not collect any fees until the property is leased.
Cancel our management agreement at any time with 30-day notice.
Service includes up to $3,000 over the security deposit to handle costs associated with pet-damage.
Explore What We Do
As your Canyon Springs Property Manager
Marketing is key to successful rentals. We provide an expert market analysis for each property we manage to maximize your return on investment.
- Professional photographer
- Multiple Listing Service
- Multiple websites - Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, and many more
- Showing the property
We conduct extensive screening on all residents and handle every aspect of getting your investment rented in the shortest time possible.
FINDING A RESPONSIBLE RESIDENT:
- Use and process detailed resident application
- Review credit report and criminal history
- Verify employment verification and rental history
We make sure you get paid on time, every time. You no longer have to worry about rent showing up in your bank account.
- We collect and distribute rents among the fastest Property Management companies in the area.
- Funds are direct deposited safely into your account
- Our online resident portal allows the residents to conveniently pay rent, and if payment is missed, we take quick action to ensure your rental investment is protected.
We conduct inspections upon move-in and move-out and ensure all maintenance issues are addressed in a timely manner.
WE SAVE YOU MONEY BY…MAINTAINING YOUR HOME:
- 24/7 maintenance hotline to ensure immediate response to all repairs
- A 3rd party assessment report with pictures to monitor the condition of your property before and after each resident
- Accounting for Repairs - An overnight accounting company that oversees all accounts
With our detailed financial reporting tools and online owner portal, it's never been easier to keep tabs on your investment.
In the unfortunate event that a resident needs to be evicted from your rental, we will shield you from the stress and re-rent the property promptly.
QUESTIONS YOU SHOULD ASK
EVERY PROPERTY MANAGEMENT COMPANY
- Do you have a 24/7/365 repair hotline to ensure all emergencies are handled immediately?
- Do you have a consistent report with pictures that monitors the condition of a home on a regular basis? Can I see an example?
- How long is the time for me to receive my monthly payments?
- Do you hire a professional photographer for pictures with a tripod and lighting or do you personally take pictures? If so what model of camera do you use ?
- Are all of your handymen and service companies insured or are you risking liability every time they walk through your home?
- Are you affiliated with NARPM? National Association of Residential Property Managers that holds property managers to a higher ethical standard.
About Canyon Springs
Of all the sought-after communities in Far North San Antonio, many consider Canyon Springs to be chief among them. This neighborhood is made up of a dozen subdivisions with properties ranging from modest starter homes to luxury mansions. Although the area is newer than most, it has quickly gained status as the place to be for quiet living without losing the convenience of living in the city.
Since Canyon Springs covers a large region, homes may be zoned to either North East ISD or Comal ISD—both phenomenal school districts. A quick hop over to 281 provides a direct link to the heart of San Antonio, allowing for an easy commute to many different parts of the city. Given the community is located just slightly north of Stone Oak, residents of Canyon Springs share many of the same perks with their neighbors to the south.
Each Canyon Springs subdivision has access to the Canyon Springs Recreation Center for a day of sports, swimming, or fun at the playground. Also located in the neighborhood is the Canyon Springs Golf Club, which features some of the best golfing in all of Bexar County. Designer stores and major retailers can be found along 281, all within a ten-minute drive of the neighborhood. Residents can head over to The Lookout Coffee and Community for an early morning fix, enjoy dinner at Grimaldi’s Pizzeria, or grab a cocktail for a swanky night out at The Green Lantern.
Canyon Springs has some of the most coveted real estate in North San Antonio. Since demand for the neighborhood is so high, it makes for a brilliant location to invest in a rental property. This is partly due to home owners having a bit more freedom to price their properties as they see fit. Additionally, they can afford to be very selective when deciding who to rent to, given the influx of people wishing to move to the area.
As the construction done to improve 281 nears completion, commuting around the region will soon be easier than ever before. This means Canyon Springs is gradually becoming even more appealing by the day. Now would be the perfect time to secure property assets in the neighborhood in order to maximize on any appreciation that homes in the area will soon undergo.
Another factor that will help cement the growing home values is the ongoing work of the Canyon Springs Homeowners Association. It’s well known that an attentive HOA can make a world of difference in maintaining the property values in a neighborhood, and the Canyon Springs HOA is no exception. As a home owner in the community, you can rest easy knowing that the neighborhood and surrounding properties will remain in pristine condition.
Canyon Springs is a booming area of town that rivals many of San Antonio’s longest-standing real estate strongholds. If you are interested in Canyon Springs, or would like to get a feel for the market, be sure to check out our San Antonio homes for rent.