Sonterra Property Management
Let us manage your Sonterra Rental Property
Having a successful rental property requires a lot of time, effort, experience and knowledge. Let us save you that time, effort and frustration that comes with gaining that experience.
As a full service Sonterra property management company, our team is responsible for taking care of all aspects of managing your rental(s).
Make more informed investment decisions
Our market analysis helps landlords and us make data-informed decisions about their rental property, including rate estimates and other information so they can invest and manage their investment property more wisely.Get a Free Rental Analysis
SCHEDULE A CONSULTATION
Explore What We Do
As your Sonterra Property Manager
how much rent for your Sonterra rental?
- Get Optimized Rental Value for Your Property
- Gain Crucial Insight into Current Market Conditions
- Determine Your Cash Flow from Monthly Rental Value
GET YOUR FREE REPORT EMAILED IN MINUTES
Our Rental Analysis calculator utilizes local data sources to ensure we are getting our clients the highest rents while also ensuring your home is rented quickly, and to the best tenant. We pair our own expertise with industry leading data to help you make the best decisions.
PEACE OF MIND PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
- We have over 16 years experience with an aggressive approach to irresponsible residents
- Our company is technology based and we have systems in place to remind your residents to perform basic maintenance like replacing a/c filters and report leaks
- We collect and distribute rents among the fastest Property Management companies
- We offer direct deposit safely into your account
- We prepare tax form 1099 and financial statements for your investments
QUESTIONS YOU SHOULD ASK
EVERY PROPERTY MANAGEMENT COMPANY
- Do you have a 24/7/365 repair hotline to ensure all emergencies are handled immediately?
- Do you have a consistent report with pictures that monitors the condition of a home on a regular basis? Can I see an example?
- How long is the time for me to receive my monthly payments?
- Do you hire a professional photographer for pictures with a tripod and lighting or do you personally take pictures? If so what model of camera do you use ?
- Are all of your handymen and service companies insured or are you risking liability every time they walk through your home?
- Are you affiliated with NARPM? National Association of Residential Property Managers that holds property managers to a higher ethical standard.
Sonterra is a prosperous community found within the greater Stone Oak area. A number of large subdivisions make up the region, each containing their own spectacular real estate. The neighborhood’s sizable homes and expertly landscaped medians help distinguish Sonterra as one of the most desired locations in the city. From budding families to retirees, many find the area to have tremendous appeal that can otherwise be hard to come by.
The subdivisions of Sonterra sit at the base of Stone Oak, just outside Loop 1604. Residents enjoy easy access to several major destinations on the city’s North Side. The neighborhood proudly falls under the umbrella of North East ISD and is home to the esteemed Ronald Reagan High School. Many gated communities can be found here, ensuring both safety and peace of mind. As one might expect, Sonterra also has access to quite a few amenities.
One significant feature is the vast collection of medical facilities stationed right in the neighborhood. Another staple of the community is The Club at Sonterra⎯an exclusive country club from which the area derives its name. Shopping is in no short supply, much of which can be seen along Loop 1604 between Huebner and Hardy Oak. For an afternoon of fun, the nearby Northwoods Shopping Center has a movie theater, ice skating rink, and miniature golf course. Restaurants in Sonterra are top of the line, including Toro Kitchen + Bar, Mellow Mushroom, and Chama Gaúcha Brazilian Steakhouse.
Given that Sonterra is such a prominent area of San Antonio, it comes as no surprise that owning a rental home in one of its many subdivisions can be a worthy investment. As of today, very few lots remain up for grabs in Sonterra. This means that as the region continues to gain more prestige, property values will increase at a higher rate than they would in a neighborhood with more room for development.
As mentioned before, gated communities are the standard in Sonterra. This provides a clear benefit to the residents of the neighborhood, but it’s also great news for any property owners leasing homes there as well. With so many factors involved in owning a rental home, the last thing you need to be concerned with is theft, burglary, or other preventable property damage.
One of the biggest perks that comes with owning a home in this corner of Stone Oak is the Sonterra Property Owners Association. Having a great POA to offer extra oversight can go a long way in protecting the value of your asset. Home owners in Sonterra never have to worry about their property losing value due to the state of a neighbor’s yard or the general condition of the neighborhood.
Sonterra is an amazing area that should be on every property investor’s radar when looking to own a rental home in San Antonio. If you are interested in Sonterra, or would like to get a feel for the market, be sure to check out our San Antonio homes for rent.